News time:2020-06-11 Views:0
Mullite insulation brick is mainly made of high alumina bauxite clinker, plus a small amount of clay. Clay resources are well protected. The performance of mullite insulation brick is very high, and it can withstand the high temperature of 1800 degrees Celsius at the highest, but the insulation brick will start to soften and will not burn when it is 1600 to 1700 degrees Celsius. Then its pressure resistance is also high, probably limited to 260M/pa. So what are the product characteristics and uses of mullite insulation bricks?
Mullite insulation bricks can be divided into: light mullite bricks and heavy mullite bricks according to the density; according to the application temperature can be divided into: 1350 mullite bricks, 1450 mullite bricks, 1550 mullite Stone bricks, etc.
The main characteristics of mullite insulation bricks:
1. Green and environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-corrosive, and safe to use.
2. Good adaptability to cement.
3. Lightweight insulation bricks can be foamed with foaming mechanism to obtain foam with uniform foam diameter.
4. Excellent foaming performance, the foaming multiple can reach more than 30 times.
Product characteristics of mullite insulation bricks:
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation effect;
2. Mullite insulation bricks have low thermal fusion. Due to the low thermal conductivity, the mullite series light insulation bricks accumulate little heat energy, and the energy saving effect is obvious in intermittent operation;
3. Mullite thermal insulation brick has high hot compression strength;
4. Precise appearance and size, speed up the masonry speed, reduce the amount of refractory mud, and ensure the strength and stability of the masonry, thereby extending the life of the lining;
5. Mullite insulation bricks can be processed into special shapes. To reduce the number of bricks and joints.
Performance of mullite insulation bricks:
mullite bricks have high refractoriness, which can reach more than 1790 degrees Celsius. Load softening start temperature is 1600-1700 degrees Celsius. Normal temperature compressive strength 70-260MPa. Good thermal shock resistance. There are two kinds of sintered mullite bricks and fused mullite bricks. The sintered mullite brick is made of high alumina bauxite as the main raw material, and a small amount of clay or raw bauxite is added as a binding agent, which is made by molding and firing. The fused mullite bricks are made of high alumina, industrial alumina and refractory clay, with fine particles of charcoal or coke as reducing agents, and are manufactured by reducing electric melting after molding. The crystal of fused mullite is larger than that of sintered mullite, and its thermal shock resistance is better than that of sintered products. Their high temperature performance mainly depends on the content of alumina and the uniformity of the distribution of mullite phase and glass.
Mullite insulation brick uses:
Mainly used for hot blast stove top, blast furnace body and bottom, glass melting furnace regenerator, ceramic sintering kiln, oil cracking system dead corner furnace lining, etc. Mullite bricks have the characteristics of high load softening temperature, dense structure, low porosity, and good corrosion resistance.